PART NUMBER FTG- YSS28
1. Turn off cabin heater (for efficiency, unless leak is in cabin heater)
2. Use a dry cloth or rag to open your radiator cap.
Check coolant level and top up if necessary with clean water or coolant.
3. Run engine to normal operating temperature (with cap on or off if stationary)
4. If your cooling system fluid is clean, usually green or red.
Pour a cap full to 1/3 of the vial into the radiator.
5. Keep engine running until leak stops (typically 5 - 15 minutes).
Keep an eye on the vehicles engine temperature indicator for over heating.
Check the hole(s) and water level again.
If the leak is still weeping badly add another cap full to a third and add "clean"
water if the level is down. If overheating engine STOP, see "how to undo".
4 & 6 cylinder vehicles use cap full to one third at a time, maximum 1 vial.
8 cylinder vehicles, trucks, tractors or any engine with a large water /
glycol based cooling system capacity:
Start with one third and add no more than two vials.
6. After 30 minutes cabin heater may be used.
Have your vehicle serviced as soon as practicable.
Refill cooling system with correct percentage of coolant, typically 50% if you've
only added water to the system. (you may have diluted the coolant to much).
If radiator has NO cap - it is probably a closed coolant system.
These have an overflow / flow through bottle, add above to this bottle.
YOUNG'S SUPER SEAL STOP LEAK 28GM CANISTER
- Product Code: YOUNG'S SUPER SEAL
- Availability: In Stock